The Cal North Olympic Development Program is always looking for qualified staff that would like to work with Elite level players.
The Cal North Olympic Development Program is currently accepting applications for the 2012-2013 staff. If you would like to be a part of the Cal North ODP State Staff please read over the following job descriptions, complete the application and send to the Cal North Office.
State ODP Coaching Staff: (Full Season Commitment)
- Head Age Group Coach
- Assistant Age group Coach
- Training Session Coach
- This would be for Coaches interested in helping out at the training sessions for the State ODP pools who wish to eventually apply to be on staff.
State ODP Team Administrator Staff: (Full Season Commitment, works with Coaching staff and Cal North Office)
- Team Management (travels with the team)
State ODP Pool Try-Outs: (September /October/December)
- Player evaluator (Player selection)
- Event Volunteer (as needed, per event)
- This would be anyone interested in helping out at any State ODP event who wishes to eventually apply to be on staff.
If you would like any additional information regarding the State ODP Staff opportunities, please contact Philippe Blin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any Coaching questions or Joyce Bordley (email@example.com) for any Administrative questions. We welcome all applicants and look forward to new ideas.
Please mail, fax or email the completed application and resume to the Cal North Office at:
- Mail: 1040 Serpentine Lane #201, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Fax: 925-426-9473
- Email: Joyce Bordley, firstname.lastname@example.org