Girls Technical and Tactical Training from College Coaches
- Friday 3rd May, 2013, 6:30-8:30pm for U11-U14 players
- Friday 17th May, 2013 6:30-8:30pm for U15-U19 players
Coaching clinic with
- Neil McGuire (Univ. of California, Berkeley, Head Women’s Soccer Coach)
- Paul Sapsford (Cal North, State Director of Coaching and former Stanford Coach)
- Carlos Menjivar (Cal North State Director of Coaching)
- Philippe Blin (Cal North Director of ODP) – 17th May only
$25 for CCSL players & Cal-North ODP Players
$50 for non-members
Location: Las Positas College, Livermore, CA.
Click here to register for either clinic
Please make sure to bring your Elite Player Development Medical Release form with you on the day of the event.
Camp will include 3 stations; 2 technical stations (passing, receiving, shooting, goalkeeping & defending) and 1 small-sided-game station to teach; (1) How to support teammate in possession with effective distances, angles and movement, (2) Decision-making (e.g. when to penetrate, pass or shoot). (3) Defending: understands when, where and how to apply pressure. (4) Recognition of counter-attacking opportunities and ability to exploit them.