Boys Technical and Tactical Training from College Coaches for U14-U19 players:
Friday 10th May, 2013, 6pm-9pm:
- Felipe Restrepo (Head Coach, Cal. State University, Chico)
- Andrew Cumbo (Head Coach, Cal State East Bay University)
- BJ Noble (Head Coach, Notre Dame de Namur University)
- Henry Foulk (Assistant Coach, Univ. of California, Berkeley)
- Paul Sapsford (Cal North State Director of Coaching and former Stanford coach)
$75 for CCSL players & Cal-North ODP Players
$110 for non-members
Location: Las Positas College, Livermore, CA.
Click here to Register
Please make sure to bring your Elite Player Development Medical Release form with you on the day of the event.
Camp will include 4 stations; 1 technical stations (passing, receiving, shooting, goalkeeping & defending), 1 classroom station (for teaching NCAA recruiting methods and how to market yourself to college programs) and 2 small-sided-game stations to teach; (1) How to support teammate in possession with effective distances, angles and movement, (2) Decision-making (e.g. when to penetrate, pass or shoot). (3) Defending: understands when, where and how to apply pressure. (4) Recognition of counter-attacking opportunities and ability to exploit them.
(Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances the following coach had to withdraw: Josh McKay, USF)