Any Cal North registered team that is eligible to travel to an out-of-state tournament that is sanctioned by a US Youth Soccer state association or that is participating in a tournament sanctioned by an organization affiliated with US Soccer (for example US Club Soccer, AYSO, SAY, etc.) anywhere in the United States must complete an online travel request in order for the registered team officials and players participation in the tournament to be approved and insurance to be in effect.
Teams traveling and using their 2014/2015 roster and credentials can access their account in Cal North's Data Management System by going to http://calnorth.affinitysoccer.com.
Team managers and coaches can complete the travel request using the instructions below:
- Log in to Cal North's Data Management System by entering your username and password using the login link in the top left corner.
- After logging in, locate your team in the teams section, and click on the edit link next to the team that will be making the travel request.
- On the team screen, click on the Travel Roster tab and click on the Create New Request button.
- Complete the form and click save and continue.
- Review the autopopulated roster and adjust as necessary.
NOTE: The system will autopopulate the roster, and you can remove players not traveling by clicking on the red X. You can also add guest players by clicking on the Add Players Inside Org button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the comments tab to add any additional comments.
- Next click the ELA tab, enter your initials and full name in the corresponding boxes, and click the I Agree button.
- Click on the Review and Submit tab, and then click on the Submit Application button.
Once you have submitted the form, click on the Review Tab to print the Acceptance Form.