Entry Level & Refresher Clinics
There is an established process in place in District V for the scheduling of Entry Level Referee Clinics and
Refresher Clinics. Here is a list of steps and procedures to help Referee Coordinators to better
understand the process:
- Referee Clinic Request forms to be completed by a CYSA Affiliated League. Download forms
from the District 5 Documents Page.
- CYSA Affiliated League check for $270.00 for the clinic, payable to CNRA.
- Copy of the Clinic Request Form and the check to be mailed to District V Director of Instruction
(DDI), 60 days prior to the start of the Clinic.
- Copy of the Clinic Request Form to be mailed to the District Commissioner.
- The DDI will schedule the instructor and approve the time slot.
- The DDI will send the approved clinic information to the District Web Master for the posting and
advertising of the League Clinic on the District Web Site.
- All approved League Referee clinics are OPEN to anyone who wishes to attend. The instructor
must be informed as to the number of students that are expected.
- One League Board member, or their designee MUST be in attendance during the clinic
- After the clinic, two league checks are required. One check is payable to CYSA District V for
$15.00 per student to cover books, badges, and other associated expenses. The other check is
payable to CNRA for $40.00 per referee to cover the cost of registering them. These checks
should be given to the instructor after the exam, on the last day of the clinic. Badges will not be
issued until those checks are received by the instructor.