INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING A CYSA CAL NORTH CUP APPLICATION
STEP 1 – ENTER ONLINE
- Select the appropriate Cal North Cup below to access the application.
- On the first event registration screen login using your GotSoccer team account Username and Password in the "Already Registered" section and it will take you to the registration page
- If your team does not have a GotSoccer team account create a team account by entering the information in the "New to GotSoccer" section which will then take you to a screen where you will input team information for your GotSoccer account and Cup Application.
- Complete the online registration by entering the information as requested on the series of subsequent application screens. BE SURE TO ENTER THE TEAM NAME AND 6-DIGIT TEAM NUMBER AS LISTED ON THE OFFICIAL CYSA-CAL NORTH TEAM ROSTER. All cup records and files are maintained by the league and the official team name and using information other than what is on the official CYSA Cal North roster will delay the processing of your application.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE APPLICATION AGREEMENT
- Read the terms of agreement for submitting a Cal North Cup application.
- Indicate you have read, understand and agree to the terms of the agreement
STEP 3- SUBMIT PAYMENT AND TEAM ROSTER
- Select the payment method that will be used to pay the entry fees. (To expedite processing the application and to receive immediate confirmation by email of payment submitted applicants are encouraged to pay the entry fee online by using VISA, MasterCard or Discover or Electronic Check. Applicants opting not to pay online may submit payment ONLY in the form of a check, cashier’s check or money order payable to California Youth Soccer Association -Cal North.
- CYSA CAL NORTH TEAMS DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT THEIR OFFICIAL ROSTER. Corporate office staff will confirm the team’s approved roster in the registration database. Teams from other US Soccer affiliated organizations that are participating in Jr Cup Festival must submit a copy of their official team roster that has been approved by the affiliated organization with which the team is registered. ENTRY FEES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM ON THE DEADLINE POSTED FOR THE CUP FOR WHICH THE TEAM IS APPLYING.
Teams that fail to complete all elements of the application process by the specified deadline may apply for Reserve Pool status by submitting a late application.
Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered Reserve Pool applications.
Teams in the Reserve Pool will be placed on a waiting list and considered on a space available basis
Withdrawal after entering may result in a withdrawal fee or fine as indicated in the FINES sections of the Cup Directives specific to the cup. A complete set of Cup Directives, Rules and Regulations can be located in the Cal North team manual and in the "Rules" section of Cup Resources menu item on the Cal North website.
A processing fee of $25 may be assessed for reversing credit card transactions or processing refunds