Coaches wishing to take this course should view the Coaching Course Calendar and follow the instructions to sign-up.
Course Length: 7 Hours
- The technical demands of the game
- Sample training sessions with progressions
- Preparation for the USSF 'E' License (including Principles of Play)
- Self-esteem and the child's athletic experience
- Attribution theory for coaches and players
- How to answer the question "What can I do to get more playing time?"
- Goal-setting and motivation for soccer
- Teaching methods for player development and teaching motor skills
- Coping with stress and communicating strategies
- 1.5 hours Classroom
- 5.5 hours Field
Cost: (to Hosting league)
- Minimum of 10 & maximum of 15 candidates per course