Our non-profit organization is seeking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Pleasanton office.
The Administrative Assistant is a key member of the organization's office-based team. The ideal candidate would possess the skills needed to multitask while working in various departments throughout the office and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and to prioritize projects.
• Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize effectively with flexibility to take direction from multiple people.
• Basic understanding of the youth sports environment is a plus
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
4 year degree preferred or associate degree with relevant experience, or four to five years of related job experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and internet software.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.