Cal North Announces New District III Tri-Valley Youth Soccer League and Commissioner’s Playing League in the Fremont Area
February 4, 2014 10:39 AM
California Youth Soccer Association’s (Cal North) District III Commissioner Donna Kerger announces the creation of the Tri-Valley Youth Soccer League and District III Commissioner’s Playing League. This new league of registration and playing league were created to provide teams and players in District III the opportunity to participate in the many programs Cal North offers to its membership.
Teams and players already registered with a Cal North District III league of registration do not need to register with the Tri-Valley YSL to participate in the District III playing league, just contact Donna Kerger at District3Commissioner@cysanorth.org to request placement in the new recreational playing league. No playing league fees required for the 2014/2015 seasonal year.
Teams and players not currently registered with Cal North will need to register with Tri-Valley YSL. Cal North registration begins at $8.50 per player* and provides parents easy to use online registration through our online registration system.
Cal North benefits include:
- Insurance – Secondary Medical & Liability
- Sanctioning of: tournaments, recreational and competitive leagues of play,
- Cal North Cups: Founders’ Cup, Association Cup, Presidents Cup, State Cup, and out of state travel
- US Youth Soccer & USSF membership benefits
- Olympic Development Program funding
- Knowledgeable experienced state staff available daily
- Parent Education Programs
- Player Clinics
- Registration Services
- Risk Management
- Coaching Education & Courses
For additional information about the Tri-Valley YSL, contact Donna Kerger at District3Commissioner@cysanorth.org
* 2014/2015 Registration Fees Structure
$8.50 - Rec players U8 & below
$10.50 - Rec players U9 - U19
$14.50 - Comp Players (U-11 and below)
$18.50 - Comp Players (U-12 through U-19)
$0.00 - Team Staff (Head Coach, Assist. Coach, Manager)
Current 2013/2014 registration fee of $12.50 per player applies for players registered for 203/2014 spring league.