Friday, July 08, 2011
One of the broader questions was about the LeagueOne software itself. In an attempt to get a feel for where you saw a need for improvements (if any) in the registration software, we asked: "3. What features would you like to see added to CYSA's registration system (LeagueOne)?".
I don't think anyone would be surprised that only 3.7% of you thought that the system is perfect the way it is. Other highlights from the answers:
- 36.6% felt that ClubReg should be included for all automatically (MP: and I assume at no additional cost)
- 28.0% are looking for expanded billing and reporting features
- 45.1% would like coaches/managers to have the ability to do basic team management in the system (emails, event rosters, guest players, etc)
- 75.6% want document uploading ability
- 35.4% are looking for game scheduling (MP: already available via ClubReg)
- 31.7% would like to use their own league merchant accounts (credit card processing)
One thing that I found interesting was the number of comments left on that question asking for player photo upload ability. That feature was released two months before the survey. Coupled with some of the other comments throughout the survey, it seems we still aren't doing a good job of getting the word out on changes.
Some of the other items asked for frequently in the comments section were electronic signatures on the 1601s, allowing coaches/managers to have access in the system to print documents, an iPhone app and better reporting tools. Again, there were several comments about needing features that already exist (prior team tools, photo uploads, team creation by other than the registrar, clubReg). If anyone has suggestions on how to improve the communication, we welcome them.