The below agreement document and the affiliation represented by it, shall become effective only when signed, and approved by, California Youth Soccer Association, Inc. State Board of Directors.
Filling out this form and submitting your payment does not guarantee League Affiliation with California Youth Soccer Association until the Cal North State Board of Directors has signed and approved affiliation
Please read below for important information regarding submitting the necessary documentation:
- Form 8201 League Affiliation Agreement for the upcoming season and an up to date Form 8202 Board Of Directors Change Notice must be submitted by February 15th to your District Commissioner along with the following:
- $200.00 League Check payable to Cal North
- Current Copy Operating Procedures (League Constitution, Bylaws, General Rules
- Must submit proof of current good standing with the IRS. (Internal Revenue Service).
- Must submit proof of current good standing with the Secretary of State.
- Copy of Leagues current Directors and Officers Insurance.
- New Leagues MUST submit: Proof of their Non-Profit status and copy of their approved Articles of Incorporation
- District Commissioners MUST submit Form 8201 - League Affiliation Agreement by March 1st to the Cal North State Office for each seasonal year.
- Fines: Penalties for failure to meet the deadlines
- League Affiliation Agreements NOT in by March 1st will incur a $50.00 fine
- League Affiliation Agreements NOT in by April 1st will incur a $100.00 fine plus the League will be put on probation for the following year
As stipulated by CYSA Rule 1:05:03 - All member leagues, their teams and players, shall abide by the Constitution and Bylaws of the California Youth Soccer Association, inc., the United States Youth Soccer Association, and the United States Soccer Federation; All General Procedures and Specific Rules are set forth by the Board of Directors and all application rules and regulations of the United States Youth Soccer Association and the United States Soccer Federation.
For information regarding your Leagues 501(c)(3) standing please contact the IRS.
501 (c)(3) Exempt
For information regarding your Leagues Article of Incorporation standing please contact the Secretary of State.
1500 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
You may also utilize the California Business Search: